Johnson’s cattle booster pellets are a hay/grain balanced production pellet specifically formulated for growth and fattening of cattle.
A balanced complete feed, processed with hay, straw, cereal grains, legumes, soyabean meal, vegetable oil, vitamins and minerals reduces the risks associated with selectivity and provide a diet high in energy and protein for rapid growth.
Benefits of Hay/Grain Based Pellets
- Fibre stimulates rumination and reduces the risk of acidosis
- The pellets are balanced for calcium and phosphorus to reduce the incidence of urinary calculi formation
- Reduced wastage
Typical Analysis (DM basis)
|Energy (Ruminant ME)
|Equivalent crude protein
JT Johnson and Sons range of feeds have been formulated from a selection of the following ingredients; barley, wheat, legumes, soyabean meal, almond hulls, oat meal, legume hay and straw, cereal hay and straw, molasses, vegetable oil, vitamin and mineral premix.
Directions for Use
- Cattle should be given a minimum of 3 days free access to high quality hay prior to introduction to Cattle Booster Pellets
- Gradually introduce the pellets over a 7-10 day period with hay or straw remaining available to cattle while feeding pellets
- Expected feed intake is 2-4% of liveweight per head per day
- Ensure clean fresh water is always available
This product contains monensin for improved feed efficiency and as an aid in the control of bloat.
Dogs, horses and other non-target species must not be allowed access to feeds containing monensin – ingestion may be fatal in these species.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL. ANIMAL FOOD STUFF.
Meat – Nil.
- 9mm diameter
- 620-640kg/m3 Bulk Density
Bulk, Bulka bags (1t or 1.2t) and 25kg bags
Store in a dry, cool place that is free from pests and vermin Best used within 6 months of the date of manufacture.
This document/information is intended to be used as a guide only. It is a condition of use of all or part of this document/information that no liability will be accepted by J.T. Johnson & Sons for any loss that may arise, financial or otherwise, from relying on information in this publication.