Energy: 10.0 MJ ME/kg
Crude Protein: 12.0% min
Equivalent Crude Protein:
Urea: 0.8% max.
Johnson’s sheep and cattle starter/conditioner pellets are a hay/grain balanced production pellet specifically
formulated for maintaining the condition of sheep and cattle in intensive feeding situations or assisting to meet pasture quality and quantity shortages.
with selectivity and provide a safe diet for sheep and cattle. This production pellet can provide a safe introductory diet for livestock entering a feedlot. It can allow a smooth transition to the lamb finisher pellet or cattle booster pellet which are high in energy and protein necessary for optimal growth.
Direction for Use
- Feed to the nutritional requirements of livestock – feeding rates for adult livestock will vary with available paddock feed and/or condition of animal. Typical feeding rates vary between 1.5% to 2.8% mature liveweight.
- Provide pellets ad-libitum to young growing stock – expected intake rate is between 2-3% of liveweight.
- Ensure clean water is available at all times
- Best used within 6 months of the date of manufacture
- Bulk in Semi Loads
- Bulk bags 10kg, 20kg, 25kg or 30kg bags
- All of above can be loaded bulk or bagged in containers
- 550 – 650 kg/m3